ESP (Ether Sound Pocket)by 7 Febbraio 2021
– The ESP (Ether Sound Pocket) is an Electromagnetic Field Detector.
– Via the two antennas in this device it is possible to listen electromagnetic waves in the environment through the stereo minijack output.
– Powered by a 9v battery it can be used both for Field Recording and for a gig as a sound / noise generator .
– It is sold also with the power supply.
– It is produced in a small handcrafted series of 10pcs by MU Versatile Label
– Antennas: Induttori da 500mH
– Output: Jack Stereo 3,5mm
– Volume: Potentiometer
– Power Supply: Battery 9v/Power Supply 9v – 300mA
– 1 Year Warranty
Price: 70,00 €